NIGHT SKY SERIES

 NEW SERIES - All About the Night Sky




I was so pleased to see that I can combine my various styles of art...this was a "fluke!"

Aren't so many of our art pieces like that.

This piece was created using the typical Acrylic Pour Technique a la Bloom Style.  I dried it outside, varnished it outside, then Photographed it outside - and voila!  The shadow is a reflection of me taking the picture.

Once I realized this integration of styles (Photography and Painting and of course Nature's Artistic Palette) is possible, I am in the midst of creating a NIGHT SKY SERIES that will have various reflections within them.  Some reflections I'd like to use are ones taken directly from Nature.

If you have any questions about technique, or products used, please email me.  I'd be happy to answer anything, and share what I have learned along the way in the art process, and how exactly I created this piece and reflection.

Be Blessed Always,

Samara

ART SHARED WITH THESE CHALLENGES:

  • Colouring in Scrapland (M 1st Mon, 2E, No digital coloring) - JULY/AUGUST -  STRIPES/SOMETHING BLUE OR ANYTHING GOES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY CHEER WITH A FEATHER OR TWO

HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

WATER LIFE