THE STORE IS OPEN!

💙 WELCOME to SAMARA POURS!



It has always been a dream to bring my ART into your home.

From the first ACRYLIC POUR, there was no turning back.  All other styles of creating fell away and Acrylic Pouring took over my days.  Getting messy, getting colorful, getting texturized - I was hooked.  Warning - Pouring is very addictive! 

In the blog post, I will be posting "my process" of an acrylic pour, detailed instructions, and substrates and tools used to create the pour, from beginning to end.

On my SIDEBAR will be a gadget with all ART FOR SALE.  You can email me with any questions regarding the process or a purchase.

I hope you enjoy my art in your home, as much as I enjoy creating it.

Be Blessed Always,

Samara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

HOLIDAY CHEER WITH A FEATHER OR TWO